Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Arsenal of Praise

Lord let my arsenal be filled today
my arsenal of worship and of praise
in every battle that You walk me through
it's that arsenal I know will keep me singing all my days

Hallelujah, I will sing and shout
as I go marching into this earthly war
with my eyes focused on You every step of the way
Lord, it's the Power of the Spirit , that's come to restore

Oh yes, my arsenal is filled with Worship and Praise
my heart hears the " tune " of my Almighty King
and with songs of delight that come from Your Word
Lord, my arsenal is full with songs I can sing

I will march in tune with my Lord and my God
my heart filled with songs that bring Glory to His Name
with * " Hands Lifted High ", and feet planted at the Cross
Glory Hallelujah, He's redeemed freed me from sin and shame

Oh yes, I will sing forever :
Praise God to the One that hears my Song
as I go marching into this earthly war
with my eyes focused on Praise every step of the way
I will praise You forever, as You've come to heal and restore

You can find the CD recording of * " Hands Lifted High " by Dennis Jernigan, at www.DennisJernigan.com

No comments: