Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mother's Day and All Things Spring!

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter. You did such an amazing job rising to the challenge of sharing your Easter poetry, that I thought I would issue another challenge. It is spring here in North America, so I thought about issuing a Spring challenge, but I realize for our friends down under, it isn't Spring! Mother's Day is also coming up. I am aware not every country celebrates Mother's Day, but I believe most of us can come up with a poem honoring mothers. Mother's Day is the 2nd Sunday in May. So feel free to share a nice seasonal poem, whatever your season might be, or a poem honoring mothers... or whatever else the Lord puts on your heart.

I have two Mother's Day poems up on another site which has exclusive rights, so I can only share the links:

Mothers and Daughters: a Mother's Day Haiku
A poem about the relationship between mothers and daughters in the haiku form.

Mother's Day Acrostic Poem
A poem for Mother's Day in the acrostic form.

No comments: