Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Accept Without Understanding

Some day it really won't matter,
The things that I've had to go through,
The pain and the suffering, the tears I have shed,
His plans surpass all in review.

Some day my questions He'll answer,
The "whys" that have lingered within,
He'll lay out His pattern, at last I shall see,
His ways, not my ways, will win.

Confusion, frustration, that haunts me
Will be put to rest in His time,
It really won't matter once I see His face,
The mountains that I've had to climb.

I truly was never abandoned
Though I felt my prayers went unheard,
He carries me through every valley,
I know this 'cause I have His Word.

The trials allowed one day will make sense,
Disease and evil abound,
But He has a plan that I can foresee,
His glory will one day astound.

Some day it really won't matter,
The things we've had to go through,
The pain and the suffering, the tears we have shed,
His plans surpass all in review.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Carol, how very true. Some day we'll understand. When we see Him nothing else will matter.