Sunday, February 14, 2010

Filtered Through Love

Filtered through God's hands of love
There's nothing can touch me
Unless His heart of love allows,
Oh what security!

For even when the troubles come
He never leaves my side,
And I know this He has allowed
And strength He will provide.

I may not understand it all
But this one thing I know,
He loves me and He knows what's best,
Through this too I will grow.

I trust the Lord implicitly
For in His love I stand,
And He has power over all,
I'll reach His goal as planned.

He's shown me that His plan for me
Exceeds my fondest dream,
What joy, fulfillment, I enjoy
Because He reigns supreme.


"And I am sure that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again." Philippians 1:6 (New Living Translation)

No comments: