Saturday, October 10, 2009

An Offering of Prayer

Resting in God's grace and mercy.
Holy Spirit , come flood through my soul
Soaking in what You have done for me
Father God, Your Love has made me whole

I come before You with my praise
knowing the blood of Jesus has washed me clean
walking daily in the Word of God
Lord, I sing songs to the One who came to Redeem

Hear me Father, just as I am
O God, my heart of praise meant just for You
I stand before the Throne above
Oh Lord - Come fill me as only You can do.

Take me Lord, and move in me
strip me naked of things that seem to bind
I know your grace has come to mercy me
O Lord, there is no other healing that I will find

Yes, I will come before my Holy God
I come and stand before the King of Kings
as I come to settle in the Spirit's peace
O God, receive today my song of Praise I humbly bring

No comments: