Thursday, October 22, 2009

God's Word ..My Strength

Beneath the cross of Jesus
Every knee of man will fall
With honor and praise I bring to you
Lord, its the Name of Jesus , whom I call

Lord, teach me to be just as You are
let me be gentle in word or deed
let me see those who are seeking You , Lord
even one , whose faith is as small as a mustard seed

Lord, with my mouth I want to Honor You
I raise my hands to offer You my humble praise
I come to look up to Christ alone
Oh God, you deserve my offering both night or day

Let me trust and remember , O Lord
Your Word - forever, strong and true
keep me surrounded in the heat of battle, O Lord
for it's there , I know I'll find my strength in only You.
Amen

1 comment:

Carol Penhorwood said...

Karen, I really like the way you phrase:

"let me see those who are seeking You, Lord, even one, whose faith is as small as a mustard seed"

I love your heart!